Accepting applicants at least 4 years old for Kinder 1 by October.
Preschool (Kinder 1, Kinder 2),
Elementary (Grade 1- Grade 6),
Junior High School (Grade 7 – Grade 10),
Senior High School (Grade 11 -12) ACADEMIC TRACK (STEM, ABM, GAS, HUMMS)
STEP 1: Choose and fill out the Online Application Form here: https://gscs.online/apply-here/. A notification will be sent to the given email after submission. Once verified, applicants will receive an email from the Registrar’s Office for payment instructions.
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW APPLICANTS:
• PSA Birth certificate
• Completed GSCS application form (downloadable here: https://gscs.online/downloads/)
• Certificate of Good Moral Character (except for nursery pupils)
• Form 138 (original report card)
• 2 colored ID pictures (2×2)
* ESC Application Form applicable for Grade 7 only.
* For SHS Voucher Application, please visit https://ovap.peac.org.ph/
IMPORTANT: ESC Applications will undergo process upon submission. You will be notified if you passed the qualification requirements. Once qualified, All ESC and SHS Voucher will be deducted on 2nd Semester Payment in full and for monthly payment, it will be divided into remaining months. Deduction Policies applies for both OLD and NEW Applicants.
STEP 2: STEP 2: Pay non-refundable Reservation Fee (P3000) or Down Payment from the OPTION you selected through Bank Transfer ( GCASH / PAYMAYA / BPI ) or Direct Deposit and email proof of payment to [email protected]
BPI Account Details:
Account Name: GOOD SHEPHERD CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Account No. 3851-0024-12
* Please indicate the student’s complete name you are paying for on the validated deposit slip then scan and email to [email protected]
* You may claim your Official Receipt (OR) during business hours.
Here are ways to pay online:
STEP 3: Accounting Office will email a Confirmation of Reservation / Enrollment through your registered email address within two (2) working days from receipt of payment.
STEP 4: Once OFFICIALLY enrolled, access to your SCHOOLOGY ACCOUNT will be emailed before classes begin.
STEP 5: Purchased PRINTED BOOKS can be picked-up or through arranged delivery. For queries on books, kindly email [email protected]
*Availability of Books, Calendar of Activities and Virtual Parent’s Orientation will be announced at the school’s official FB page (https://www.facebook.com/officialgscs).